Tuesday, September 2, 2008

துணை முதல்வர் பேராசிரியர் டாக்டர் எம்.எம். சாகுல் ஹமீது மடல்

From: MM Shahul Hameed
Date: Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 7:15 AM
Subject: Ramadhaan Kareem

Assalamu alaikum Br Hidayath.

No day passes without your mail in my mail box.

Thank you for your updates on different subjects, esp. those connected with our college.

Recent one is the invite to the Alumni Get-together of UAE Chapter on Sept 4th. My memory is still green with our visit last year to the Alumni Meet at Dubai during the third week of Ramadhaan. We were very happy to see how our alumni as a dedicated team working for the welfare of our great institution and I firmly believe that such dedication by our alumni is the secret of success of Jamal. I know very well you are one of the dedicated alumni in the proactive team.

Last year, In the absence of a professional photographer, you took over and covered the entire program, as a real photographer. I cherish and keep a number of your shots, esp. mine in different enchanting angles, which I am sure a seasoned photographer would have missed. Four of your excellent shots, I show to everyone close to me, who visit our home.

I would request you to continue the same type of involvement and commitment to the Chapter activities and by doing so you are doing a great service to our Alma Mater.

I pray for you in the holy month of Ramadhaan. Best regards.

No comments: